Sue Selman suggested we may want to consider offering something special for photographers. And we have now come up with a plan, called the “Photographer’s Package”. If anyone has a suggestion for a jazzier name, let me know! It will include use of a blind dedicated to photographers, with a max of 2 people, so there will be no back rows. And after finishing up at the blinds, you will have full access to the Selman Ranch for the entire day. Sue will also have a blind set up near a wildlife feeding station and water source, which can draw in other larger wildlife, especially in the evening.
April 15-22, 2020
Questions? Contact John Kennington at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Join the Oklahoma Audubon Council For An Amazing Prairie Experience! See and hear the quickly vanishing Lesser Prairie-Chicken displaying on its gobbling grounds. Come share and experience the natural heritage of the high plains of northwestern Oklahoma.
Festival Highlights Include:
* Lesser Prairie-Chicken viewing from vans
* Greater Prairie-Chicken viewing from vans in Osage County, Oklahoma
* An opportunity to actively participate in protecting the species by helping to mark fences
* Field trips led by local experts around northwest Oklahoma
* Special blind packages for photographers!
* Post-festival field trip to the Black Mesa, where Oklahoma meets the Rocky Mountains
* Post-festival field trip to the Wichita Mountains (where we’ll see Black-capped Vireos!)
* A variety of informative workshops and speakers