The Friday Lesser Prairie-Chicken viewing from the blinds and the van is now full! We still have plenty of room on Saturday and Sunday, so be sure to get your registrations in ASAP.
April 10-17, 2019
Questions? Contact John Kennington at email@example.com or
Join the Oklahoma Audubon Council For An Amazing Prairie Experience! See and hear the quickly vanishing Lesser Prairie-Chicken displaying on its gobbling grounds. Come share and experience the natural heritage of the high plains of northwestern Oklahoma.
Festival Highlights Include:
* Lesser Prairie-Chicken viewing from blinds or vans
* Greater Prairie-Chicken viewing from blinds in Osage County, Oklahoma
* An opportunity to actively participate in protecting the species by helping to mark fences
* Field trips led by local experts around northwest Oklahoma
* Special packages for photographers!
* Post-festival field trip to the Black Mesa, where Oklahoma meets the Rocky Mountains
* Post-festival field trip to the Wichita Mountains (where we’ll see Black-capped Vireos!)
* A variety of informative workshops and speakers