|Here is the design for the 2013 festival t-shirt. They are now available for pre-order for $22.00. The price will be $25 during the festival, and we will have a very limited supply of extras.|
April 15-22, 2020
Questions? Contact John Kennington at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Join the Oklahoma Audubon Council For An Amazing Prairie Experience! See and hear the quickly vanishing Lesser Prairie-Chicken displaying on its gobbling grounds. Come share and experience the natural heritage of the high plains of northwestern Oklahoma.
Festival Highlights Include:
* Lesser Prairie-Chicken viewing from blinds or vans
* Greater Prairie-Chicken viewing from blinds in Osage County, Oklahoma
* An opportunity to actively participate in protecting the species by helping to mark fences
* Field trips led by local experts around northwest Oklahoma
* Special packages for photographers!
* Post-festival field trip to the Black Mesa, where Oklahoma meets the Rocky Mountains
* Post-festival field trip to the Wichita Mountains (where we’ll see Black-capped Vireos!)
* A variety of informative workshops and speakers